Tuesday, August 3, 2010

baby

This little one is making me very sick. I have decided to cut out all sugar and processed foods. I am praying that this will not only help my body but my sweet little one's as well. I cut out most sugar with scooby but have decided to cut it all and eliminate as much bad fat and processed foods as well. I have been starting to research the effects on my liver and it's not good!
We are off to the dr's this afternoon for a checkup on the little one. I am still scarred and nervous but am holding on to the Faith that my life and my child's are in the Lord's hands not mine. Thank goodness, because I would not make a very good God!
Daddy and I have been trying to find a name for the baby and we are slowly narrowing it down. I am very into meanings of names and am looking for a name that has a strong meaning. Daddy is looking for a name that is unique but not wierd. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
On a personal note, I am so tired today and sad. I am not sure why. I feel as though my heart is so heavy for someone but I don't know who. I am burdened for those that have built walls up around their hearts and themselves. I ache for those that are hurting. I yearn to cry with them and pour their burdens at my Jesus feet just as Mary did with the perfume. Can you imagine that picture? She laid all her love and worship at the feet of Christ and carried away the smell and reminder of His love and Mercy. Beautiful! If you are hurting out there when you read this, lay them down at His feet. I am praying that you will.

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved the name Jashar. It's the English version of Yashar, meaning "Upright."
    I also love Joshua, if you want something that people have heard more often. It comes from Yahshua. It's the real name behind the mistranslation "Jesus". It means YHWH (God's Name) Saves, or YHWH is Salvation. Like the original man, his name gives all the glory to God.
    Boaz means Strength.
    Shiloh is a name of endearment that YHWH gave Jerusalem. Its name relates to peace, "Shalom"
    Johnathan means Given by YHWH.
    Noah means Rest.
    Asher means Blessed / Happy.
    Baruch means Blessed.
    Benjamin means Son of the South / Son of the Right Hand.
    ...
    Here's a neat site:
    http://www.babynamenetwork.com/index.php?page=Search&origin=Hebrew&gender=boy&type=meaning&search=&submit=Search

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani- God has truly given you the gifts of mercy and compassion for those who are hurting. What a blessing that is and what a load to carry! It is so awesome to see you grow in Him though and learn to rest in Him. I have NO doubt that this little one you are carrying will grow up to be healthy and strong and just like Scoob will be a testimony to the GREAT PHYSICIAN! Your pregnancies have brought to mind so many of the same feelings I had when Tyler was an infant and so sick. I remember hearing all the "maybes" and the "statistics" and thinking to myself "How can this be?" but then I can't stay with those thoughts because I KNOW in whom I have believed and HE is ABLE! Tyler is a strong healthy energetic little boy...he truly is the testimony of what Faith and PRAYER can do! This baby is here for "such a time as this"! Love you!

    ReplyDelete