Ok, it's been about a month since I posted and I am going to be honest. I have wanted to but I had some horrible things said to me that I really had to think about and pray over. I have come to the conclusion, that I am totally not wrong in my blog. This is like my journal in many ways and I happen to feel God telling me to share my story with those in my life and this is a very good way to do that. I love writing and being able to pretend I'm have those adult conversations! :)
In the last 3 weeks we have moved into our new little house! i love it (even though it is a MESS). I am hoping to have it put together by this weekend and hopefully have a visit from my mom. Dad is in Zim or he would come to. I also dropped all my college classes for this semester and am focusing on this baby (whom we have named but don't ask for it), myself, my marriage, and my other three babies. I am also homeschooling Red for Kindergarten this year. I simply decided school would not be going anywhere and I will just have to be patient
Daddy has had a hard time with his job in the last few months and finally it is starting to look up. he was told on Friday that he has a new boss and we are VERY excited for this. We are still praying that the either give him a raise or put him back on hourly. Preferably the hourly. There are changes that are looking very good for the future for him and I am praying hard for those to happen quickly.
I have made the decision to take a step back from almost all my extra activities and focus on myself and enjoying this little life that is coming. I am staring to feel kicks and movements and am now starting to realize I don't need to distance myself from this baby and I NEED to attach to him/her. i am very excited for March holding this strong little child!
Scooby is walking now and is a terror to his sisters!! Possum is in AWANAs this year and loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment