Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fear

I have had the roughest couple of months of my life it seems. I should be rejoicing in the new life inside of me, the new house, Daddy's job going better, homeschooling going GREAT, and life being what I've dreamed of for three years. Instead, I am edgy, grumpy, mean, exhausted, scarred, flustered, and stressed to say the least. I feel as though I am the ugliest person on earth right now both inside and out. What's crazy is I can't think of any reason for feeling this way. What is going on? I Desperatly love my life and everything aboutit, I just can't seem to keep my head above the water. I feel as though I am drowning in a merky pool of life. I should be enjoying this little phase of life and the growth my kids are having. Instead, I feel as though they should hate me.

I am not asking for sympathy or anything like that. This is one of those venting moments where I just need to let it all out. Praise God I can lay it all at His feet.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to visit your blog and say "thank you" for visiting my blog. And you are not alone!!! I am almost 3 years into this journey and there are still days that it's so hard to keep going forward. Please feel free to contact me if you ever want to talk. I think my email is listed on my blog.

    ReplyDelete