Wow, I am so excited to start homeschooling my girlies next week!! Red will be in first grade and I can't wait to see what she remembers and how quickly she learns new information. She is 6 now and has lost 2 teeth and is such a young lady now. She helps me with the boys and loves to learn how to clean and do new things. She is super smart and watches everyone. I love watching her!
Jitterbug is 4 and will actually be starting Kindergarten this year. She has been begging me to learn to write and is so excited to learn. She loves playing with Scooby and usually lives in a world all her own. She is a bundle of energy and love!
Scooby is 2 and goes a hundred miles an hour! He loves to climb and jump off of anything he can. He also will sit for hours and try to figure out how something works and take it apart and put it back together again. He loves to cuddle and play with everyone he meets and has been know to fall out of chairs looking at pretty girls!
LD is 5 months old and can roll all over and his favorite food is sweet potatoes! He loves to talk and play with his siblings and is happy all the time! I love my sweet boy and am so blessed that he is here to complete my little family!
I can't wait to see where the adventures of this life take all four of my angels and what they discover this year!
It is amazing to me to see how fast our kids grow up! I remember when we first met Bell was just a toddler, Saj was a sweet blonde baby and well my two favorite Vaughn boys were only dreams...so sweet and special!!! Excited to hear about their adventures and all that Mama learns from them!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a beautiful family, Mama-- take time to breathe. It's ok for everything to take longer than the rest of the world might expect :-) Love to you & yours!
ReplyDelete